Neo-Gothic chapel of red bricks is a famous place on Dedication day of St. Rokas – the largest church festival in North Samogitia. The chapel was built under the project which is considered is made by the author Carl Eduard Strandman. However, during the construction instead of the provided porch lined with the stone massive square tower is built with gables and the peak, giving the similarity with the church. Presumably, the changes of the project are made by engineer-architect K. O. Kuntzelis who was looking after construction work. Construction of the church of St, Rokas Confessor of red brick was completed in 1904.